Table of Contents
mod_authnz_ibmdb2 - Apache authentication module
Lock Me for Mac OS X
MediaWiki Extension Mantis
static FFmpeg binaries for macOS 64-bit
JSON Response - a YOURLS plugin
mod_authnz_ibmdb2 is an Apache authentication module using IBM® DB2® as the backend database for storing user and group information. The module supports several encryption methods and caching of credentials.
I also provide UDFs and Stored Procedures to generate and validate hashes in DB2. They are compatible to the functions that are used in Apache's htpasswd utility.
UDFs and SPs for DB2 to generate and validate hashes.
db2 => values bcrypt('cleartext')
1 record(s) selected.
Lock Me is a simple status bar application that allows you to lock your screen.
There are 3 global shortcut options:
Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese
The Mantis extension allows users to display a list of MantisBT tickets on a page.
By default it shows a color-coded table of open tickets. The following options can be customized:
- table header on/off
- colors on/off
- length of summary text
- date format
- specify tickets by
- version (range filtering supported)
- target_version (range filtering supported)
- fixed_in_version (range filtering supported)
- sort by multiple columns with individual sort order
- show only certain columns
- limit the output
- suppress error and informational messages
- change header names for columns
- change the alignment of columns
- add comments to tickets
MongoDB Preference Pane for Mac OS X to start and stop MongoDB. It makes it possible to define or override options, and it will show the PID of the started mongod process.
MySQL Preference Pane for Mac OS X to start and stop MySQL. One can also define or override options, and it will show the current PID of the started mysqld process.
Static binaries for FFmpeg, FFprobe, FFserver, and FFplay snapshots and releases. These binaries are single executables and do not need additional libraries.
The included x265 library is a multi-bit version (8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit).
A download API
is available. Here are a few examples:
To download the latest
- ffmpeg snapshot as .7z: https://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/get
- ffmpeg snapshot as .dmg: https://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/get/dmg
- ffprobe snapshot as .7z: https://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/get/ffprobe
- ffprobe release as dmg: https://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/getrelease/ffprobe/dmg
- ffmpeg release as dmg: https://evermeet.cx/ffmpeg/getrelease/dmg
To download the gpg signature for any of the files above, just append /sig
to the URL.
Plugin for YOURLS
. Add .json (or a custom string/character) to the short URL to get info about it as a JSON response.
Access native app version in React Native.
, and CFBundleIdentifier
on iOS. For Android, returns versionName
, and applicationId
. For Windows, returns the version
properties major, minor, and build
numbers as the appVersion, the revision
number as the buildVersion, and the name
property as the bundleIdentifier.